Supporting people with leave to remain but “No Recourse to Public Funds”

If a SWVG volunteer is supporting someone who is granted leave to remain on the basis of “No Recourse to Public Funds” (NRPF), the case needs to be referred to CLEAR to see whether anything can be done to help.

If there are children involved, refer to Social Services.

Do not refer the case to MAG.